Tim Clements, Managing Director
Managing Director of Dragon, Tim Clements is a skilled and highly effective leader of multimillion dollar fabrication projects, who has spent his career overseeing pre-contract negotiation & procurement, EPC project management, subcontractor management and quality assurance.
Having begun his career in marine fabrication, he has since taken on projects in international logistics, structural steel and aluminium modular fabrication projects. He spent some years heading up the commodities procurement arm of Leighton Asia where he oversaw fabrication and supply of all structural steel for high-profile projects throughout Asia Pacific. Tim now leads Dragon Industries Asia assisting Western-based businesses to source, procure, manage and deliver small, medium and large scale projects from low-cost offshore providers.
Tim’s core expertise is in:
- Heavy Fabrication and Manufacturing and Structural Steel
- Ship Building (Steel and Aluminium), Maintenance and Engineering
- Operations Management and Process Improvement
- Contract Management and Negotiations
- Business Turnaround Strategies and Change Management
- QHSE and Quality Management
- Development and Leadership of Workforces
Tim remains a hands-on leader and believes in a highly accessible style of customer account management, making himself readily available to solve any project challenges.