Dragon provides the confidence that only experienced Managers of international procurement functions can deliver. Regardless of how big or small your project, Dragon is here to guide you through the process.
Procurement and logistics are influenced by type of project, client requirements, specification, delivery schedules, available transportation routes and methods as well as conditions and regulations in the origin and destination countries. We recognise these important points and are able to create a tailor-made project philosophy for each project, handling each one economically and safely to deliver within the scheduled time-frame.
Dragon’s customers source our support for any procurement needs, such as:
Services provided include:
- Specialised equipment procurement
- Bulk commodity procurement
- Detailed freight profiles
- Revenue ton calculations with final packing arrangements
- Vessel nesting plans
- Route survey interpretation and adaptation
- Logistics service procurement
- Management of tax and customs clearance liabilities
- Logistics management plans
For insight into how Dragon could support your project, please contact us.